stereoptic wrote:
> I don't know if this helps your situation, but when I upgraded my
> picoreplayer from a Raspberry Pi 2 to a 3, I found a use for the pi 2 by
> building a a VPN server on the Pi 2 using these instructions:
> 'Build a Smart Raspberry Pi VPN Server: Auto Configuring, Plug-n-Play,
> Use from Anywhere (2nd Edition) Kindle Edition'
> (https://www.amazon.com/Build-Smart-Raspberry-VPN-Server-ebook/dp/B00TI7LDWU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1478781572&sr=8-1&keywords=vpn+raspberry+pi).
> I couldn't figure out how to run the VPN server on the same pi as the
> piCoreplayer, but this solution was quick and dirty enough for me.

Hmm nice .

I have to study a bit on how VPN's can be used .

It would be really cool if could just sit anywhere on a LAN and "handle
out2 it's VPN conection ? site to site conection ?

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad1 with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(spares Touch, SB3, reciever ,controller )