Jed1-62 wrote:
> Ok so I have only just installed this beta version after being directed
> to this thread to resolve an issue I had with iplayer extra.
>
> With the live stream delay set to 2mins this seems to have resolved the
> breaks/ rebuffering issues I had with v 1.4.9. Playing through Booms I
> was getting an instant start but after about 20 seconds I would have a
> break of sometimes up to 60 sec before resuming ( no loss of audio).
> This happened at least twice before the feed stabilised and would then
> play all day...

For completness to understand who had rebuffering with 1.4.9 and for
whom 1.5.2 fixed - can you give details on your system (i.e. processor,
memory ) and OS.

> The only slight issue that I have now is that when using iplayer extra
> the program image is not displayed either against the track in Web
> control or on my phone using Squeeze Ctrl. Image displays in Iplayer and
> all other music - just not in extra. Not an major issue but for
> completeness would be nice.

Program image still works for Extra.  Track image has never worked in
BBCiPllayer or BBCiPlayerExtra.  BBC only store track images for the
last 10 tracks on a few National live streams so really it is not usable
for "Listen Again".