rawaho wrote:
> Hello,
> thanks for creating this Plugin. I've got a strange issue:
> - iTunes connects via Airplay (top bar, the button between volume and
> currently playing title) just fine and plays. This worked right from the
> start. iTunes running on a Win 10 Notebook connected via WLAN.
> - iPhone 5s and 6 don't even see the Players. The iPhones are connected
> via WLAN over the same Network the Notebook uses.
> - I entered the helper in the firewall rules
> - The issue remained, even with Firewall completely disabled
> - After the issue, I uninstalled the plugin, updated LMS to 7.7.6,
> restarted and installed the Plugin. iTunes from my Win 10 Notebook found
> the Players right away, the iPhones not.
> Any ideas how to solve this?
> Best regards,
> Ralph
>
> Environment:
> ShairTunes2 (fork) (v0.35.3), installed via
> http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/lms-plugins-philippe44/repo-sf.xml
> today Nov. 24th
> LMS Version: 7.7.6 - 1479375548
> OS  Windows 10 - DE - cp1252
> Platform: 8664
> Perl-Version: 5.14.1 - MSWin32-x86-multi-thread
> Database: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)
>
> Server is an Intel NUC, Core i3, 4 GB RAM, Windows 10 Pro x64, connected
> via LAN. At least the Notebook can e.g. Ping and open an RDP Session to
> the Server, I don't have much Knowledge about the iPhones.
> Players: SB Touch, SB Radio, both connected via LAN

It might be iOS 10.x - to see airplay *audio* devices, you have to swipe
the popup screen to the left. On iOS 10.x, the airplay devices you see
on the default popup screen are the video devices

LMS 7.7.5 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne,
JRiver 21, Chromecast Audio, Chromecast v1, Pi B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+,
Odroid-C1, Cubie2