philippe_44 wrote:
> Hi Thomas - You are probably missing the mp3 decoder shared library
> installed properly. I do not do a static build (a version with all
> codecs built-in) for MacOS, so you need to have libmad.so installed.
> It's not related to lame.

Hi Philippe,

Alright, I think I've sorted thinks out and now I'm starting to
understand your comment fully.

I found several .dll-files in one of the folders of your plugin (also a
"libmad.0.dll"), but obviously their sitting there for windows uers.

I've installed the missing "libmad"-library ("libmad.0.dylib" in my
case, since I'm a Mac user) as suggested via "MacPorts" but I still
cannot playback any MP3-files.

Do you have any other idea how to fix this?

Thank you...