frvanhoudenhoven wrote:
> Hi Phillip,
>
> First of all I would like to thank you for this excellent plugin!
>
> I am having trouble playing using Quobuz with your plugin
> (hi-res/FLAC).
>
> I'm using AirPlay bridge  as a plugin on an  iMac LMS 7.9
> (r1480516903).
>
> I can play local music without problem (any idea what may be wrong? Did
> I miss any special setting I should have adjusted?
>
> Any help is greatly appreciated.
>
> Thank you very much, kind regards, Francois

When you say local music, did you also try to play the exact same format
(I can't remember but I think Qobuz does 24/96?). I tried on my side and
it works, but I have the basic Qobuz subscription which does not provide
hires (I think). Local 24/96 plays fine. Can you post your config file,
tell me what is the airplay device you're using and post a log?

LMS 7.7.5 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne,
JRiver 21, Chromecast Audio, Chromecast v1, Pi B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+,
Odroid-C1, Cubie2