I always wondered how the player drop down list was ordered, because it
wasn't alphabetically. I really wanted to be our kitchen player to be
number one.
So I renamed it to "1-Kitchen...". But that didn't bring it to the top
of the list.

Recently in another forum thread (about a squeezer problem with LMS,
which turned out to be not a Squeezer problem), somebody asked if the
player list could be ordered alphabetically.
See:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?106475-Problem-with-Latest-Nightly-and-Android-Squeezer&p=868388&viewfull=1#post868388
Michael answered (rightfully, I think), that it should be ordered by the
UI, and not the LMS server.

I've got some Java / Android experience, so I tried to fix it myself,
and I got it working. I've issued a pull request to github with my
changes:
See:
https://github.com/nikclayton/android-squeezer/pull/183

I would be honored if my changes would make it in a new Squeezer
release.

Greetings,
Gerrelt.