Gerrelt,
Saw your post about getting Squeezer to sort players reported to LMS.
And went to github to see how it had been received.
Last mod was reported 2 years ago, so not sure if this will be
implemented as previous mod was 2 years before that (maybe we are due
another update soon then ???).
As I downloaded Squeezer from Google Play (and previously from Apple) am
I right in thinking that the original developer would have to upload the
update ?
Or is there another route ? (possibly requiring some instruction as per
your/Austins68 instructions about modifying the pearl script for LMS
???)
Thanks
MarkMutt