Hi, MAJOR apologies first, I went through the list serve's lists to see if
anything applied, but I didn't really see any lists that this would apply
to... Some advice on this would be appreciated...

Anyway, I have a couple of the v3 slimdevices, and I'm moving and not using
them anymore. I'm tempted to just take them to electronics recycling, but I
know they're unusual hardware and thought I'd see if anyone wanted them
first...

I have 3 units... These are the VFD Squeezebox 3rd gen aka classic...
1 black wireless (post logitech acquisition)
1 silver wireless (pre logitech acquisition)
1 silver ethernet (pre logitech acquisition)

I'm not even sure if they work, I know one stopped turning on, but I
suspect that was about the power supply and not the unit itself. I know at
least one of the other PS's died and so they won't all have power supplies.
I have chromecast audios now and don't have a way to test the devices.
They're free to a good home, you just gotta pick up shipping.

If it's not worth it, just tell me now and I'll add them to my recycling
box. Thanks.
                         -peace