I want to say yes to the remotes, but I haven't actually looked for them. I
don't see how they're lost, I use them for setup and then switch to my
harmony remotes.

I don't wanna bother with eBay. I don't wanna go through a week of
wondering followed by some unscrupulous idiot claiming to lose them, and
then there's a chance they might be broken, etc, etc... I'd rather have
someone send me the $20 (or whatever it is) for a priority mail box within
the US, and I'd just send it on.

I'm in Miami.

                         -peace