I kept an eye on this thread for while but nothing happened. Then I
checked it again today to find there is lots of new messages.. :D

I've got a *debug*-apk for download here:
http://www.gerrelt.nl/RaspberryPi/squeezer/Squeezer-debug.apk
You could also scan this QR code for easy downloading directly to your
phone:
[image:
http://images.gerrelt.nl/RaspberryPi/squeezer/squeezer_debug_1.4.2-beta-0.png]

Instructions:
1. De-install currently installed Squeezer
2. In your phone's settings menu, somewhere under security, allow
installing programs from unknown sources (you can switch it off again
after installing Squeezer).
3. Download the .apk
4. Start and install the .apk by selecting it.

This is a *beta test version*, not an official release, let us know if
you experience problems.
In this version of squeezer the search function for streaming services
(like Spotify!) is working. :cool:
This is made possible by other developers working on squeezer, many
thanks to them. It's a much wanted feature (for me at least).

I can't create an official release, because I am not a member of this
project.
But there is a team member working with us on these changes, and he
might make these changes in a future official release of Squeezer.

Greetings,
Gerrelt