I buy a linux audio device with spotify connect available on it. In
sources I find some traces of github repo.

So now it is possible to have spotify connect on raspberry and some
Linux boards have successfully implement it with the help of code
sources below.

So I think this is possible, just missing a competant developper to do
it on Squeezebox ;)

There are 3 repo about spotify connect on github :
https://github.com/sashahilton00/spotify-connect-resources
https://github.com/Fornoth/spotify-connect-web
https://github.com/badfortrains/spotcontrol

How to install on raspberry here :
https://discourse.osmc.tv/t/howto-setup-a-spotify-connect-web-server-on-a-raspberry-pi-with-osmc/15818...

It's not very complex.
There is already airplay on Squeezebox with this repository :
https://github.com/disaster123/shairport2_plugin

May be with the same principle you can redirect audio from
"spotify-connect-web" to Squeezebox.

I think that someone like disaster123 and some others could make it
easily... If only...