Michael,

first of all I would like to thank you for looking into the matter. The
possibility of integrating Spotify Connect into LMS sounds very
promising and implementing two modes will give users more flexibility.
On my part I am looking forward to the Spotify Connect integration,
which will replace streaming via bluetooth. How would the "LMS Control
Mode" be designed? Would one be able to control all of Spotify's
functions with the SB devices (like in the current plugin)?
Since I am not a programmer I would be willing to help with software
testing...

Regards

Rheinländer