philippe_44 wrote:
> Do you have more than one network card (real or virtual) on your WHS
> machine? If you do, then make sure your set the network interface in the
> plugin settings to use the IP address of LMS on that card

Hi Philippe,

Thanks for your help, in reply to your question, the WHS has just a
single network card.
But I use Sitecom Homeplugs (connected to the router via electricity net
) to provide Wfi in the house, could this cause a problem for
Squeeze2cast?
The WHS is wired to the network but the Chromecast uses Wifi.
Do you know if the method you have used in the plugin for discovery of
the Chromecast differs to Google's add-in for the Chrome browser?

Regards,
Andrew

Andy

Squeezebox 3 / Slimserver 6.3.1 / Synology Diskstation DS106