I am having difficulty getting SPH to install on my ReadyNas with LMS
V7.9.0 - 1485931015. I have the "Official Spotify App installed and it
works fine via SBT interface, but not when I am using my android
(Samsung) phones as players using SB Player app.

I have tried to install it on the ReadyNas via server settings, Plugins,
Third party plugins, tick against Spotify Protocol Handler, apply.
Restart when prompted. Wait for 5 minutes, refresh screen, go to
Plugins... SPH is not installed, still in 3rd party plugins. Am I
missing something?

David