bpa wrote:
> Attached is replacement file for BBCiPlayerExtra with quick fixes.
> 1. It ignores the https transfer format for the moment as there are
> equivalent http streams.
> 2. Add in http before the icon URL - hopefully fix for image issue
> (although 1.9.5  still shows image for me).
> 3. Possible error where "Iplayer://" URLs have a "&&"
>
> To install: Download the file, stop LMS, replace the file in the Extra
> plugin and then restart LMS.
>
> If this fixes the image issues - I'll issue 1.9.6
I have tried this and can also confirm that the program images are back
to iPlayer Extra and DASH is working fine.  Listening to "Guy Garvey's
finest hour" from 29th January on Radio 6 as I write, in gorgeous
320kbps CBR aac, sounds fabulous.

Still sticking with SqueezeBox and would probably have gone SON*S long
ago if it weren't for yourself, Michael Herger and the other fixers on
this forum!

Thanks for all your hard work on our behalf and continuing devotion to
(still) the best music streaming system available. I have had my two
Duets 9 years now - amazing longevity for consumer electronics.

Matt
SQUEEZEBOXES:[/B] TWO SB DUETS (LIVING ROOM AND KITCHEN) AND A
*'PICOREPLAYER' (HTTPS://SITES.GOOGLE.COM/SITE/PICOREPLAYER/HOME)
[b]Server:* Synology DS214 (2TB) NAS running LMS 7.9
*Network:* TP-Link Archer VR200 router, Draytek Vigor 130 VDSL modem,
TP-Link access point
*Livingroom:* Receiver, Linn LP12, Naim 72/Hi-cap/110/Headline amp, B&W
CM2 speakers
*Kitchen:* Receiver, Topping TP20 Mk2 Class T amp, B&W 686 speakers