pssturges wrote:
> Perfect! Running beautifully now.
>
> Thankyou!

Great - could you send me a log so that I can trace why it crashed? With
this version, any log when you play from the Airport will give me the
data I'm missing. The information (about its remote command) that the
Airport is sending does not seems to be compliant with what is expected
and that was causing a crash. I ignore the remote command information
for now, but I'd still like to know if I should change something so that
this remote command can be taken into account.

AppleTV 4, Airport Express