Thanks Philippe. Perhaps I found the reason (accidently). I had a Raspi
with Kodi and XSqueeze running in my network, with Kodi's Airplay option
activated. This lead to the Kodi Raspi appearing twice in the player
list, and even if you only activate one, you're running into problems
(that can be seen with some luck on the Kodi screen, changing from the
XSqueeze screen to an Airplay screen).
I'd already found out that it seems to be no good idea to have both your
plugin and the Shairplay/Airplay option of PCP running.
I've deactivated the Kodi Airplay, and crashes seem to have stopped.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk Pro