stban1983 wrote:
> hi guys,
> i recently bought SB Player for using it on my android TV Box.
>
> My problem:
> When i wake my box, SB Player seems to not running, i can't see it as a
> squeezebox player in Squeeze control. I ve got to launch it ( so turn on
> the tv etc...)
> Yet i check the "running background box"
>
> is there a solution?

There is no "running background box" only "Launch in background" boxes
and it only affects what happens when you launch the app in different
situations.

SB Player always runs in the background.

First thing you should check is if your TV Box has settings that affects
background apps when the TV Box sleeps. Maybe the device cuts its
network connections when it sleeps.

Second, in SB Player Settings > General, try setting Max Retry to
Infinite.