Hex values do not work. Also lightblue is not light, I tried to change
it in the plugin but had no sucess.

This is one of my Now Playing Screens for the Touch, the CCH-file is
attached:

22543

22544

22545

22546

As Tom I use orders to put more items on the small screen. They show up
only 15 seconds or so. The last picture may be of interest for you, it
shows a weathermap from Wunderground for my region. It is pulled
together with the other values from their server, look for configuration
parameters on their website:
https://www.wunderground.com/weather/api/d/docs

At the moment I am working on a screen for the 7" Pico-display.

|Filename: Karl Playing Weathermap - touch.txt                      |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22547|

2x Odroid U3 + Max2play + LMS nightly 7.8 and 7.9, 2x Touch, 2x Classic,
2x Boom, 2x Radio & 3x iPeng 9