philippe_44 wrote:
> It's probably the flac header problem because the M1 does not even
> request the track, so it seems to totally ignore the playback request
> (no WebGetInfo or sq_get_info). I've never been able to understand the
> mistery of this flac header problem with the M1. It's likely a "unique"
> combination of the DLNA header, the HTTP transfer mode and the flac
> header itself ... :(

In case it is relevant.  The BBC Flac stream is a "live" stream (i.e.
unknown number of samples) not a file so there is no 4 byte code "fLaC"
and no "STREAMINFO" metadata block.  Just a series of Flac frame each
staring with a "sync" sequence - the frame header provides all the info
needed to play the stream