danco wrote:
> Should I be using this plugin if I want to use a UPnP device?
>
> Currently I seem to have a plugin UPnP/DLNA Media Interface by Andy
> Grundman. Nothing seems to be showing up on the device
> (Novafidelity/Cocktail X40) at the moment, though I have seen it show up
> occasionally. Of course I may not be understanding the X40.

Yes.

You should also uninstall the Upnp media interface plugin

Read the User Guide for UPnPBridge before you try using it!

Touch, Logitech Radio, Logitech UE Radio, O2 Joggler + SqpOS
UPnPBridge - 2 paired Sonos Play1 speakers; Rocki - Sony SRS-BTM8
speaker; Pioneer WX-SMA1 speaker;  - PURE One Flow internet radio: PURE
Jongo S3x ; Jongo T2; Libratone Zipp
Castbridge - Chromecast 1 + Chromecast Audio
AirplayBridge - Loewe Airspeaker
SB Player - Fire TV