I've uploaded BBCiPlayer 1.5.4.2. For anybody using the
V154testreleaserepo - upgrade will be notified automatically.

Main changes
- Recent Tracks  now show elapsed time (i.e. mins:secs since track was
played) rather than absolute when track was played due to UTC/BST
confusion.
- New "Segment Times" under "more" menu for On-Demand programs.  This
shows the time and details of a segment.

Segment Info "More" menu

BBC shows Track/segment infor for On-demand programs on web browser and
maybe on Apps( but I don't know since they are not available outside UK
without sideloading)

This "more" menu shows the list of segments and the time when a segment
begins. It is headed by "Playing" to show current or most recent segment
info.
For R1,R2 and R3 the segment info  is usually a piece of music.  For R4
talk shows (e.g. You & Yours) the segment info will be the topic or name
of guest.
Not sure what segmentinfo shows for other BBC station.

I tried to add this info as "album" to current displayed program info
but LMS only shows the album info when first added and it is not updated
while track is playing - so I couldn't add it to the info.

repo IRL
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/bpaplugins/V154testrelease-repo.xml