TimT wrote:
> 0.6 was working for me yesterday (Friday evening, US CDT). It is not
> working for me this evening (Saturday). Entering my correct username and
> password repeatedly fails ("Authorization failed"). I can play the
> Spotify app on my phone. My phone shows that my LMS server (Synology
> dsplay216) is connected, but it's not. Has something changed in the last
> 24 hours?

I see the same behavior and not only with Spotty but also with librespot
itself. From the backtrace it appears that either Spotify is suffering
some server issues or they're now blocking librespot, on which Spotty is
based.
I've reported the issue to the author of librespot, let's pray there is
some magic left to fix it again.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk