Howard Passman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using a RPI3 running pcP3.20 and I can't get SDT to show up under
> plugins in the LMS.  Can anyone give me a few hints? Can it be manually
> loaded using Winscp?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Howard
>
> P.S. I did manage to get it loaded where it shows up under plugins in
> the LMS. I can affect all of the settings, etc., but SDT does not show
> on the player itself yet. Still missing something.

Howard-
Assuming you are interested in the wunderground.com version of SDT
(requires getting an API key from wunderground.com), you can add the
repository for the plugin to the LMS settings/plugins tab:
http://superdatetimewu.sourceforge.net/repo.xml

On a RPi, (assuming the 7 inch display?) and JiveLite, once you install
SDT, you should have a menu under "extras" for SuperDateTime.

If you want a "screensaver" (for example, when OFF), you need to use
Custom Clock.  I modified a version of the CustomClock applet to work
with JiveLite and the 7inch official RPi touchscreen.  To get it, put
the following repo link into your LMS/SETTINGS/PLUGINS additional
repositories list:
http://superdatetimewu.sourceforge.net/CC_JL_repo.xml

>From the RPi Jivelite display, you need to navigate to
"settings/advance/Applet Installer" where you should be able to install
CustomClock.

CustomClock, and the "helper" plugin require license from Erland (you
may already have?). You will also need the "License Manager" applet on
your Jivelite on the RPi, and the License Manager plugin on LMS.
The CustomClockHelper plugin is an LMS plugin which allows you to
import/export/modify CustomClock screens.

I built a SDT weather custom clock screen for the RPi 7 inch display in
jivelite - see the thread at:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?105083-Custom-Clock-for-Jivelite-with-800x480-Screen

Hope that helps!