Howard Passman wrote:
> Thanks for the quick response.  I do have the api, etc.. I have SDT
> (wonderful app) on all of my other squeezeboxes, but for some reason
> having issues with pcP.
>
> It comes up in the LMS settings, but doesn't show under extras in
> Jivelite. Originally, it didn't show in the LMS, but I manually loaded
> it using WINscp. However, I must have missed something because, as you
> say, it should show up under "Extra's", but doesn't.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Howard
>
> P.S. Not really interested in the clock app. Is that a requirement for
> SDT?

No, you don't need the CustomClock app for SDT - only if you want to use
a custom screensaver to show the information.

Your other devices can "see" the SDT running on your RPi?  (I assume you
are now running LMS on the RPi...) Have you checked the LMS server log?
You might want to increase the logging level for the SDT plugin to
"info" or "debug".