mherger wrote:
> Ok, Spotty crashes (the flac file likely is just a text file with the
> "Illegal Instruction" error message in it). Most likely your Docker
> environment is lacking some dependency. Can you run the same tests with
> spotty instead of spotty-x86_64?

Sounds like the same issue I was experiencing. It's a bug in rust-crypto
and some modern Intel CPU's.
I fixed it my compiling librespot with a different version of crypto,
which fixes the issue.
You can just change it and use it for all platforms, the fix just adds
support for a few extra cpu instructions.

https://github.com/marcelveldt/librespot/blob/master/Cargo.toml#L55

Would be great if you added that in your build too, so I can enable
auto-update again ;-)