Hi,

I'd like to use LMS with Spotify on my Laptop at work, but when
authenticating Spotty the following is stored in the logs of LMS:

[17-06-26 11:22:01.3224] Plugins::Spotty::API::getToken (95) Failed to
get Spotify access token: 'true' expected, at character offset 0 (before
"thread 'main' panick...")
 at
/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/Spotty/API.pm
line 92.

thread 'main' panicked at 'called `Result::unwrap()` on an `Err` value:
Error { repr: Os { code: 110, message: "Operation timed out" } }',
/checkout/src/libcore/result.rs
:859
note: Run with `RUST_BACKTRACE=1` for a backtrace.

Running the binary inside a shell does not help to get more information
:-(:

root@cs:/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/Spotty/Bin/i386-linux#
 export RUST_BACKTRACE=1
root@cs:/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/Spotty/Bin/i386-linux#
 ./spotty-x86_64 -c /tmp/ -u my.username -p top.secreet -a --name schoeppi
thread 'main' panicked at 'called `Result::unwrap()` on an `Err` value:
Error { repr: Os { code: 110, message: "Operation timed out" } }',
/checkout/src/libcore/result.rs
:859
stack backtrace:
   0: <unknown>
   1: <unknown>
   2: <unknown>
   3: <unknown>
   4: <unknown>
   5: <unknown>
   6: <unknown>
   7: <unknown>
   8: <unknown>
   9: <unknown>
  10: <unknown>
  11: <unknown>
  12: <unknown>
  13: <unknown>
  14: <unknown>
root@cs:/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/Spotty/Bin/i386-linux#

The problem might be related to our network, we use a http proxy, but
also with the http proxy set it does not work.

Has anyone an idea how to debug the problem further or whats going wrong
with the authentication?

BTW.: Other music services configured in LMS are working without a
problem, Deezer via mysb.com or Ickstrream, Tunein, e.g. I could switch
back to the older spotify plugin with librespot, but it ofcourse would
be nicer to use spotty :-).

Cheers and thanks for any hint,

  Schoepp