On Mo, Jun 26, 2017 at 04:00:18 +0200, Michael Herger wrote:
>> The problem might be related to our network, we use a http proxy, but
>> also with the http proxy set it does not work.
>
>Oh.... no idea whether spotty is proxy ready or not. Will try to figure out.

I do not think that my problem is related to our proxy, because the
other services (IckStream, Deezer via mysb.com, Tunein) are working
fine. I have also configured our proxy in LMS but that did not help.
Also calling the binary in a shell with the http_proxy variable exported
was not successfull :-(.

Is there a possebility to get more debug output in the logs for Spotty
or would it help to increase the output for other logsetting in LMS?

BTW.: I've tried to configure Spotty with a clean install and also
copied the /var/lib/squeezeboxserver from another working installation
to my laptop, but both witout success, auth was always failling :-(.

Cheers and thanks,

  Schoepp