mherger wrote:
> Hmm... that seems really low. It's doing eight queries to get you albums
> list. But still: even cached results seem to take 5s to load! What kind
> of storage are you using? Check Settings/Advanced/Performance, too: make
> sure you set the db memory parameter to high or max. It might have an
> impact on cache performance, too.

>From Xyleme's description I notice some similarities to the recent
problem I had when upgrading from LMS78 to LMS79x. We are not seeing
some performance issue here caused by slow DNS response (Maybe Xyleme
upgraded from LMS78 to LMS79x at the same time as he made the switch
from "old Spotify" to Spotty?) ?

(Well, just a quick thought. I might not be fully into context/history
of Xyleme's problem)

*/Stig*
'www.*rockland*.dk' (http://www.rockland.dk) -
'www.*last.fm*/user/rockland' (https://last.fm/user/rockland) -
'www.*discogs*.com/user/StigNygaard'
(https://discogs.com/user/StigNygaard) -
'*plus.google*.com/+StigNygaard' (https://google.me/+StigNygaard)
*Server:* LMS 7.9.1 ('LmsRepack'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?107180)) - 1494667952 @
Sat May 13 on Synology DS716+II.  *Clients:* 'RPi3 (Max2Play, HiFiBerry
Digi+ Pro)'
(https://shop.max2play.com/en/raspberry-pi-2-bundle-7-display.html), SB
Touch, OrangeSqueeze/SqueezePlayer. *Livingroom HiFi:* Marantz PM6005
and F3/Lyd Audiovector 2.
You might like to try my *'Art Grabr'
(https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/20771)* for fetching big *cover-art*
from various sites - or *'Album Linkr'