I'm trying it on FreeBSD - I get:

There has been a problem running the Spotty helper application. Most
likely your operating system and/or platform is not supported. Please
report the following details to me:

Operating system: FreeBSD / amd64-freebsd

Helper Applications Folder:
/usr/local/share/logitechmediaserver/Bin
/sbin
/bin
/usr/sbin
/usr/bin
/usr/bin
/usr/local/bin
/usr/libexec
/usr/sbin
/usr/local/libexec
/var/db/logitechmediaserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/Spotty/Bin

Presumably I need to compile something for FreeBSD.

Mark