thread 'main' panicked at 'called `Result::unwrap()` on an `Err` value:
MercuryError', src/libcore/result.rs:859
   note: Run with `RUST_BACKTRACE=1` for a backtrace.

Unfortunately that's the kind of issue I'm pretty much lost with myself. I know enough Rust to break things. So I'd suggest you try to authenticate from the command line. It's something like

spotty -c /path/to/your/LMS/cache/spotty/default -n squeezebox -u "{username}" -p "{password}" -a --disable-discovery

Would that fail, too? What if you run in discovery mode?

spotty -c /path/to/your/LMS/cache/spotty/default -n squeezebox -a

It should then show up in your Spotify application (desktop or mobile).

--

Michael