Hi Michael

Sorry, I've been out of the country for quite a while and I'm
catching-up with all the LMS news!

I've installed your rather excellent 'Spotty' app. It's all working fine
on my Logitech Radios apart from one minor issue.

When I look at the thumbnail images against each of the song tracks, it
all looks great, but when I actually click on a song or album, and the
screen switches to the actual track, it plays perfectly BUT the album
art doesn't show at all. I've got five radios around the house and it's
the same on all of them. Might it be a cache issue? I've tried rebooting
the radios as well as LMS but it hasn't helped. Are you able to point me
in the direction of what I might do to fix this small problem