hokie-bird wrote:
> First, brilliant work on this; from the get-go its performed almost
> perfectly for my in my environment.  I've found two small challenges I'd
> love to help solve.  They are:
>
> (1) When streaming music via Pandora or Spotify plugins, the music and
> metadata make it to the appleTV perfectly, but the cover-art does not.
> From the squeeze2raop log, I can see the URL is being sent, but its VERY
> long, and am guessing its getting truncated somewhere?  Cover-art for
> local media works fine.
>
> (2)  I cannot get squeeze2raop to start on a LibreELEC box, regardless
> of platform, x86-64 or rPi.  I always receive a network "bind:  already
> in use" error.
>
> Thoughts on either?

(1) can you tell me how long it this URL (myabe post one example)? It
there is limit on my side (the whole response from LMS is limited to
1kB), I can certainly change that

(2) more problematic ... do you have more traces so that I know which
socket binding exactly fails? There are many sockets opened (TCP for
RTSP session and 3 for the audio streaming, and up to 3 for LMS
connection)

AppleTV 4, Airport Express