gazlaxxx wrote:
> Any ideas friends? :(

Fresh from my own installation last night (Mac Mini, running same OS
rev, LMS v7.8.1) I'd suggest that you enable Debug for -servers- and
-servers.plugins- in the server's Advanced->Logging menu (be sure to
check the box at the top of the page that asks if you want to save the
logging settings after the server restarts, it took me a minute to
figure this out :-) ), restart the server and in the OS Console open the
log and search for "spot" to filter out the relevant lines and see if
you can get more information about what's wrong. You may post the
relevant lines back here and somebody maybe able to assist.

Duet + AudioEngine A2 powered speakers, Radio, Touch + Margulles Hybrid
ACRH 1.2 + SA-2 speakers.