I was distraught when I saw the Spotify announcement for my SB Touch
which I use loads.
I've never really explored the LMS though new it was there and built my
own library of music files but rarely listen to them since spotify.
So I read the forum and eventually worked out how to install Spotty and
it's awesome. Thank you Michael, I have donated
I have also discovered all this other potential that my SBT has and have
now installed Soundcloud, Bandcamp and Youtube, as well as the new
working BBC iplayer, so I look forward to playing and getting them all
working well
Will probably see more of you guys from now on

Many thanks to all