streampunk wrote:
> Hi Philippe,
>
> Yesterday I noticed a similar phenomenon in a different constellation: I
> was streaming music to two picCore-Squeezelite player and to my iPad
> which was linked to a Bluetooth speaker.
> When I started a Youtube video on the iPad (its soundtrack "replaced"
> the sound of the streaming music on the iPad), playback stopped not only
> on the iPad/Bluetooth speaker, but also on the two Squeezelite players.
> I hadn't the debug log running, but I imagine that this is the same
> "prevent-playback" issue?
> Best regards
> Martin

ok, I thought about a solution that probably does well what you want:
you have now the option, upon reception of the information that the
player wants to disconnect (the user is changing source, likely), to
either stop the player (and all players in sync) of power if off which
means that all others should continue. I can't test much, but you can
give a try at the dev version 0.3.1.0.1

AppleTV 4, Airport Express