If I do a single click on e.g. the first title of the album, I get the
following screen:

[image: http://up.picr.de/29995160ya.jpg]

The title doesn't play. If I click long on the title and choose "Play",
the title starts to play, but just this title and not the album. On my
iPad where iPeng is installed as well it's just the same.

The Squeezebox Controller bevaves normally and plays the album when
choosing the first title.

As I got a new desktop pc as well with a fresh installation it can of
course also be that there is something wrong with the settings in the
Squeezebox Server but I have no idea what as the controller works fine.
Very strange...