I am sometimes a little slow with these things but I have updated to

> Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.1 - 1501791870 @ Thu Aug 3 20:35:11
> UTC 2017

and thought to try this pre-set  button lark.

On the laptop, selected a play-list and started it on the Boom.

Went to the Boom and pressed the first button and got this message

> Preset #1  Not Defined

Messed about restarting and rebooting, but still no joy.

Then the light-bulb went on :rolleyes: and I navigated on the Boom
controls to a playlist, started it playing, pressed the preset button
and it was assigned immediately.

23365

I blame you know who :p:)

|Filename: face palm.jpg                                            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23365|