Man in a van wrote:
> I am sometimes a little slow with these things but I have updated to
>

> and thought to try this pre-set  button lark.
>
> On the laptop, selected a play-list and started it on the Boom.
>
> Went to the Boom and pressed the first button and got this message
>

> Messed about restarting and rebooting, but still no joy.
>
> Then the light-bulb went on :rolleyes: and I navigated on the Boom
> controls to a playlist, started it playing, pressed the preset button
> and it was assigned immediately.
>

> 23365
>

> I blame you know who :p:)

Yes, I know how to assign a preset button.

Yes, but does the bloody playlist play with a single press of the preset
button?

*Server* - LMS 7.9.1 > Raspberry Pi3/piCorePlayer 3.21, 25K library on a
network drive, cache and playlists on a USB stick.
*Lounge* -  RPi 2/Max2Play > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI
DM5
*Study* - RPi 3/piCorePlayer 3.21 > HiFiBerry DAC+ > CA Minx 5
*Dining Room* - Boom
*Garage* - RPi3/piCorePlayer 3.02 > HiFiBerry DAC+ > Sharp micro system
*In car* - LMS 7.9.1 > RPi3/Max2Play/Access Point plugin > HiFiBerry
DAC+ > car's hifi (files on a 2TB portable USB drive)
*Spares* - 1xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio