mherger wrote:
> Spotty v1.3.0 is on its way to you! The only new feature is improved
> support for Spotify Family (and other multi account situations). In
> addition to the old way of switching between accounts, you now can
> configure Spotty to provide quick access to the various accounts'
> libraries without switching the account.
>
> Unfortunately I wasn't able to improve platform support. Haven't given
> up yet. But if 1.2.1 didn't run on your system, then this update won't
> run either. I've added 'more information about devices (NAS) known to be
> compatible or not'
> (http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?107615-Announce-Spotty-v1-1-0)
> to the original announcement posting.
>
> Have fun!

Thank you! Plugin update installed, now to go and play with the family
accounts!

Cheers, David

*Server* pi3 pCP LMS
*Media* ReadyNAS DuoV2
*Lounge/dining areas* SBT > Denon AVR2113  > Bose Acoustimass10 / Krix
Seismix3 18" 300w RMS custom cinema sub (& AR 77XB turntable, Stanton
680MkII / Grado F-1+ > NAD7155 to phono pre-amp > Amp etc)
*Family/kitchen* SBT > Denon AVRX3000 zone 1 > Krix Acoustix F, Centrix
C, Holographix R & Original Seismix 7 15" 400w RMS sub
*Alfresco* as above zone 2 > Krix Tropix
*Others* SB Player/androids > Bose Soundlink Mini
*SBT/SB Player Remotes* Squeeze Ctrl/androids