I would like to run JiveLite in an LXDE (OpenBox) instance on a Pi3
(Linux raspberrypi 4.9.35-v7+ #1014 SMP Fri Jun 30 armv71)
As Per the instructions over at the source forge page for squeezeplay,
it appears that it is possible to enable the XScreensaver with a switch
in the startup script.
> If you want your screensaver to start, uncomment export
> SDL_VIDEO_ALLOW_SCREENSAVER=1 in the script.

Is there a similar setting that can be used with JiveLite? I prefer to
use JiveLite as the Pi won't always be running X and jivelite plays nice
with squeezelite. I've noticed that JiveLite sends a signal that wakes
the monitor from DPMS off state when it is running.

Alternatively, is it possible to use Squeezeplay with Squeezelite? That
would also be a great solution.

Thanks for your help!