mherger wrote:
> > Are you using Spotty?
> > Are you able to transcode Flac files to PCM?
> > Would you mind checking if Flac ->PCM is possible?
>
> I tried to find the relevant posting. But what's the problem about
> transcoding?
>
> --
>
> Michael
Server side transcoding is not possible in LmsRepack (atleast on my
system), but is in LmsUpdate or the official Synology Package.
So if I want to transcode a FLAC file to PCM, this will not work in
LmsRepack. Files are skipped at the client side.
Same files with LmsUpdate will play without a problem on the client.
I didn't had the time yet to find out what is working and what is not.
It looks like that LmsRepack is still looking for libs in the location
of the official Synology package (or LmsUpdate). If this package is
installed alongside LmsRepack, transcoding will work as normal.

-LMS on Raspian Stretch
-RPI 3 ('Moode 3.8 + Raspotify + Squeezelite' (http://moodeaudio.org/)),
Allo Boss DAC- Exposure 3010S2 - PMC FB1i
-2x Radio
-Laptop - openSUSE Leap - Squeezelite