Cut-Throat wrote:
> If I've got my Settings for FLAC Files like below, I was assuming that
> the Client was doing the converting, correct?
>
> 23478
Well, normally the client would take care of the FLAC files, yes. But if
you want to stream PCM, you have to tell the server to transcode the
Flac file first, server side. To do this you have to disable the first 3
options (AIFF, FLAC and MP3). If you start a new song after changing
these setting you would see that the FLAC file is transcoded to PCM
(click on the M icon next to the playing song).
On my server, this is not working and the all songs (FLAC) in the
playlist are skipped when using LmsRepack.

Greetings,

Martin

-LMS on Raspian Stretch
-RPI 3 ('Moode 3.8 + Raspotify + Squeezelite' (http://moodeaudio.org/)),
Allo Boss DAC- Exposure 3010S2 - PMC FB1i
-2x Radio
-Laptop - openSUSE Leap - Squeezelite