Hi philppe_44

Thank you very much for your great plugin.

I'm running LMS on the Raspberry Pi B+. What I noticed is that with some
videos, music just starts randomly to stutter. What I mean is music will
sometimes play for a minute than would stop to rebuffer for a moment and
continue. It doesn't happen on all the songs and it seems that it
depends on the quality of the video.

What I find strange is that sometimes it plays for a long time before
loosing the buffer, so it shouldn't be a performance issue. I also
observed the CPU and it never goes above 50% when playing.

The debug log is attached. Hopefully it can help you see the problem.
Here it is:
https://file.io/uj1KMF