jth wrote:
> A quick look at the Intel Ark - that's a 64 bit chip so it should be
> fine. Was probably a pretty nice CPU on release.

Probably. But that was 10 years ago.... the CPU is rated for 105W TDP.
It likely uses DDR2 memory and if you want to upgrade the 1GB it now
has, you will have to get lucky to find some GB sized DIMM's for a
reasonable price. Remember that a current Core I3 processor is faster in
almost every task and uses less than half the power (and has integrated
graphics)

Sometimes you just have to upgrade, I guess... :(