philippe_44 wrote:
> It's a problem that comes from the new iOS release and the lack of sync
> bit combined with the way they handle playback start. It's causing an
> issue with the chromecast plugin that I don't now yet how to solve.

I found a solution that handles properly the strange (?) way iOS 10.x
uses airplay. Try version 0.72.9 in the dev repository

Its is small but pretty important changes in some core aspects of how
the whole thing works, so I hope I've not missed side effects. iTunes
and iOS now work very differently and as said previously, some
parameters that I (lots of others) thought were mandatory are in fact
optional. I have now a version that to some extend is using a smaller
subset of what was thought as the protocol, but that makes it,
hopefully, more generic.

AppleTV 4, Airport Express