fraho wrote:
> The 25 seconds thing happens to both Booms but from performing another
> test with my Squeezebox radio, which usually isn't plugged in, I noticed
> that it's worse with that. Airfoil connects to it without problems but
> no sound at all there and it lasts about over one minute until the
> transmission of metadata. The LMS webinterface shows that Playback is
> stopped and clicking on the play button changes nothing. I've attached
> the corresponding logfile, maybe it's helpful...
>
> 23552

In that log, the player never requests the data from the helper,
although audio is received correctly from the source. Do you have the
corresponding server log? This plugin is a bit complicated as there is a
perl part that handle the RTSP-related protocol and the helper that does
audio management (RTP to HTTP bridge) but they need to communicate for
commands / status which caused me a lot of pain when I added Windows
support

AppleTV 4, Airport Express