erland;158366 Wrote:
> Could you try to enable debugging in the Custom Browse settings page in
> server settings and the browse to the menu so "No matching songs, album
> or artists" appear. Then goto: http://localhost:9000/log.txt and post or
> send me the last part of the log. Hopefully there should be some error
> displayed at the end of the log.

CustomBrowse: Preparing SQL:
                                select
contributors.id,contributors.name,substr(contributors.namesort,1,1)
from contributors,tracks,contributor_track,customscan_track_attributes
                                where
                                        tracks.audio=1 and
                                        tracks.id=contributor_track.track and

contributor_track.contributor=contributors.id and
                                        contributor_track.role in (1,5) and

tracks.id=customscan_track_attributes.track and

customscan_track_attributes.module='customtag' and

customscan_track_attributes.attr='SINGLE'
                                group by contributors.id
                                order by contributors.namesort asc

CustomBrowse: Executing: select
contributors.id,contributors.name,substr(contributors.namesort,1,1)
from contributors,tracks,contributor_track,customscan_track_attributes
                                where
                                        tracks.audio=1 and
                                        tracks.id=contributor_track.track and

contributor_track.contributor=contributors.id and
                                        contributor_track.role in (1,5) and

tracks.id=customscan_track_attributes.track and

customscan_track_attributes.module='customtag' and

customscan_track_attributes.attr='SINGLE'
                                group by contributors.id
                                order by contributors.namesort asc
CustomBrowse: Executing and collecting: select
contributors.id,contributors.name,substr(contributors.namesort,1,1)
from contributors,tracks,contributor_track,customscan_track_attributes
                                where
                                        tracks.audio=1 and
                                        tracks.id=contributor_track.track and

contributor_track.contributor=contributors.id and
                                        contributor_track.role in (1,5) and

tracks.id=customscan_track_attributes.track and

customscan_track_attributes.module='customtag' and

customscan_track_attributes.attr='SINGLE'
                                group by contributors.id
                                order by contributors.namesort asc
CustomBrowse: Preparing SQL:
                                        select
customscan_track_attributes.value,customscan_track_attributes.value
from customscan_track_attributes
                                        join contributor_track on

contributor_track.track=customscan_track_attributes.track and
                                                contributor_track.role in (1,5)
                                        where

contributor_track.contributor={artist} and

customscan_track_attributes.module='customtag' and

customscan_track_attributes.attr='SINGLE'
                                        group by
customscan_track_attributes.value
                                        order by
ifnull(customscan_track_attributes.valuesort,customscan_track_attributes.value)
asc

CustomBrowse: Executing: select
customscan_track_attributes.value,customscan_track_attributes.value
from customscan_track_attributes
                                        join contributor_track on

contributor_track.track=customscan_track_attributes.track and
                                                contributor_track.role in (1,5)
                                        where

contributor_track.contributor=167 and

customscan_track_attributes.module='customtag' and

customscan_track_attributes.attr='SINGLE'
                                        group by
customscan_track_attributes.value
                                        order by
ifnull(customscan_track_attributes.valuesort,customscan_track_attributes.value)
asc
Database error: Unknown column 'customscan_track_attributes.valuesort'
in 'order clause'

--
MillmoorRon