rbz5416 wrote:
> No idea but it's the same with different iOS & browsers. Not just the
> plugin page either, I can't scroll properly anywhere in the LMS web
> interface.
Yes, I get the same problem on my iPad - the LMS web interface is a
fixed page, it is not possible to scroll around. Sometimes I can get to
see what I need by zooming out and squinting at tiny lettering!
Works fine on my Windows Laptop however.

Matt
SQUEEZEBOXES:[/B] TWO SB DUETS (LIVING ROOM AND KITCHEN) AND A
*'PICOREPLAYER' (HTTPS://SITES.GOOGLE.COM/SITE/PICOREPLAYER/HOME)
[b]Server:* Synology DS214 (2TB) NAS running LMS 7.9.1
*Network:* TP-Link Archer VR200 router, TP-Link access point
*Livingroom:* Receiver, Linn LP12, Naim 72/Hi-cap/110/Headline amp, B&W
CM2 speakers
*Kitchen:* Receiver, Topping TP20 Mk2 Class T amp, B&W 686 speakers