The BBC iplayer plugin topped working a while back. I upgraded to the
latest version of LMS, uninstalled the current iplayer plugins,
dowloaded the latest and have restarted. BBC streams still do not work.
I get the graphics and the text with stream information but no sound.
The counter gets as far as about 9 secs then reverts back to 0 and
starts again. I have repeated the install and restart a few times
including rebooting the whole PC. Here is my set up:

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.1 - 1505480690 @ Fri Sep 15 13:17:40
CUT 2017
Hostname: PHIL-PC
Server IP Address: 192.168.2.2
Server HTTP Port Number: 9000
Operating system: Windows 10 - EN - cp1252
Platform Architecture: 8664
Perl Version: 5.14.1 - MSWin32-x86-multi-thread
Audio::Scan: 0.95
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)
Total Players Recognized: 1

Player Model: Squeezebox Receiver
Player Type: receiver
Firmware: 77
Player IP Address: 192.168.2.6
Player MAC Address: 00:04:20:17:26:96
Wireless Signal Strength: 96%

The plugins are:
BBC iplayer 1.5.4.5
BBC iplayer extras v2.0.0

I have tried various settings with HLC > first and DASH > first but it
makes no difference. None of the BBC stations are working, live or
catchup. DASH has not been disabled in the settings. Oh and I am in the
UK.

Any ideas??